- HiStakes is committed towards ensuring that each customer experience is a positive and fair one. However, should a customer have a complaint, he/she may contact HiStakes in the following ways:
a. By sending an email to: [email protected]
b. By contacting Customer Support through our Live Chat feature on site.
- Complaints are handled by our support team and escalated within the organization if required.
- HiStakes shall immediately inquire into any complaint made to it by a registered player in respect of:
a. The operation of a game operated by HiStakes;
b. The conduct of an agent of HiStakes in operations related to a game operated by HiStakes;
c. How a bet has been settled;
d. Any other aspect of the Service offered by HiStakes.
- Any claim regarding a transaction in conjunction with an HiStakes Account shall be made to HiStakes within 6 months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place, or should have taken place; otherwise HiStakes reserves the right, at its own discretion, not to consider the claim.
- In order for a complaint to be dealt with in the swiftest and most efficient manner possible, the complaint must contain clear and unequivocal information about the complainant's identity, and shall provide all the relevant details and facts that gave rise to the complaint.
- HiStakes does not tolerate aggressive, abusive, derogatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit or offensive behavior and/or statements. In the event that customer behaves in such a manner, HiStakes will have the right to stop all communications with the customer concerned, and may suspend or close the customer account if it deems appropriate. Should it deem fit, HiStakes may also escalate the matter to the relevant regulatory authorities and/or enforcement agencies.
- HiStakes will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure the matter is resolved as promptly as possible and to ensure that, whenever possible, an amicable settlement is reached.
- HiStakes will inform the complainant of the status or outcome of the complaint within a reasonable timeframe.
- If HiStakes is unable to settle the dispute to the satisfaction of the Customer, the Customer may refer the unresolved dispute, together with all relevant facts, to [email protected].